The 737 Handbook By Petr Smejkal. Normally, this book will cost you $49.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
The 737 Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The book has been specially designed for iBooks and features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you however wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows and text, studying schematics and glossaries. Download the sample and try it yourself!
• 228 pages divided into 19 chapters
• Videos of different engine malfunctions
• Videos of flap, spoiler and aileron operation
• Videos of TCAS RA and EGPWS warnings, Autoland, VNAV take-off, Go-around plus many more
• FMC simulator with CPDLC and ACARS
• Full and interactive flight deck mock-up
• Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel and Air Systems
• Other fully interactive schematics include: Reverse Thrust, Alternate Flaps, Standby Rudder, PTU, Lights, Display, Units, Flap Failures, Zone Temperature Control, NPS, Engine Fire Protection, Cabin Altitude with simulation of Rapid Decompression
• Photo galleries
• System review