Oahu Revealed By Andrew Doughty. Normally, this book will cost you $18.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
The finest guidebook ever written for O‘ahu. Now you can plan your best vacation—ever. This all new expanded sixth edition is a candid, humorous guide to everything there is to see and do on the island. Written by the author of the best-selling guides, Maui Revealed, Hawaii The Big Island Revealed and The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook. Explore with him as he reveals breathtaking trails, secluded beaches, pristine reefs, delicious places to dine, relaxing places to stay, exciting waterfalls, colorful valleys and so much more. Every restaurant, activity provider, business and resort is reviewed personally and anonymously. This book and a rental car are all you need to discover what makes O‘ahu so exciting.
• The most accurate up-to-date information available anyplace with up-to-the-minute changes posted to our website and smartphone app. The app is an optional separate purchase and includes features not possible in a book, but it provides free access to all 87 resort reviews with our detailed aerial photos—so you’ll know if oceanfront really means oceanfront—and you can filter them fast for the features and amenities you’re looking for.
• Frank, brutally honest reviews of restaurants and activities show you which companies really are the best…and which to avoid—no advertisements.
• Driving tours let you structure your trip your way, point out sights not to be missed along the way and are complemented by over 130 spectacular color photographs.
• 20 specially-created maps in an easy-to-follow format with landmarks—so you’ll always know where you are on the island.
• Clear, concise directions to those hard-to-find places such as deserted beaches, hidden waterfalls, lush rain forests, spectacular coastlines and scores of other hidden gems listed nowhere else.
• Exclusive chapter on O‘ahu’s beaches with detailed descriptions including ocean safety.
• Unique Adventures and Attractions chapters, nearly 70 pages of exciting activities from ATVs to ziplines, and over 200 island dining reviews.
• Fascinating sections on Hawai‘i’s history, culture, language and legends.
"Oahu Revealed" covers it all—from the top of the Ko‘olaus to the lost sunken island off Kane‘ohe. This is the best investment you can make for your O‘ahu vacation. Whether you are a first time visitor or a long time kama‘aina, you will find out more about O‘ahu from this book than from any other source. Discover the island of your dreams with "Oahu Revealed."