iPhone & iPad Secrets (For iOS 12.3) By Samuel Harris. Normally, this book will cost you $1.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
Get the most out of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and discover the hidden features you never even realised were there.
iPhone and iPad Secrets explores the amazing built-in features that you are unlikely to find without being shown. These 'secret' features enable you to do more with your device, get things done more efficiently, and have more fun!
Discover how to:
• Use Face ID with more than one person
• Type to talk to Siri without using your voice
• Use stickers, iMessage apps, Animoji and Memoji in Messages
• Use more than one app at the same time on your iPad
• Drag and drop items between apps
• Manage how long you and your children spend using your devices
• Add special effects to Live Photos
• Scan documents with your camera
• Make using your iPhone with one hand easier
• Measure real-world objects with the camera
• Charge your devices more quickly
• Take photos at the same time as recording video on your iPhone
• Share digital purchases, iCloud storage & more with your family
• Type with your voice
• Navigate 3D photo realistic models of major cities around the world
• Personalise Siri to address you by name
• Switch between apps quickly and easily
• Improve the photographs you've taken, and take better photos in the future
• Have music play as you wake up or go to sleep
• Stop your device from bothering you while you're trying to sleep
• Effortlessly keep friends and family updated with your latest photos
• Stop companies from tracking what you do online
• Have your device read webpages to you aloud
• Make your battery last longer, and find out what’s draining it
• Use apps while in a call
• And much more, all with the built-in software on your device.
This book is designed to be as simple as possible to follow, but also enjoyable to read. Through the use of interactive elements, you can choose how much depth you would like to read into on each subject.
Fully up to date for devices running iOS 12, you'll find yourself quickly getting more from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch than ever before!
(This user guide contains tips for all devices that can run iOS 12. Not all devices support all tips, but where this is the case, it is indicated in the book.)