The Dyslexic Person By Dr. Astrid Kopp-Duller. Normally, this book will cost you $1.99, Here you can download thousands of books in PDF file format for free without needing the extra spent money. Click the download button above or alternative link below to download thousands of books in PDF file format.
There is hope for dyslexic and dyscalculic people!
Dyslexia or dyscalculia is not a weakness, disturbance, illness or even a disability. Each of these are complex phenomena which can have a negative impact on affected individuals, at times even life-defining.
Providing your child with help when he or she begins to experience writing, reading, or calculating difficulties will avoid any consequent psychological complications. Understanding and an individualized methodology will ensure success!
Through research in Austria, Switzerland, and the USA, Dr. Astrid Kopp-Duller has made a substantial contribution to the development of pedagogical-didactical methods that enable dyslexic and dyscalculic individuals to learn writing, reading, and calculating satisfactorily.
“Dyslexic and dyscalculic people have an exceptional information-processing ability and an associated exceptional learning capability, which places high requirements on the pedagogical-didactical level of intervention.”
Dr. Astrid Kopp-Duller
The author provides an overview of the following:
- Definitions of writing, reading, and calculating problems
- Genetic and inherited writing, reading, or calculating problems
- The role of sensory perceptions
- The relevance of pedagogical intervention
- The AFS-Method – a milestone in pedagogical research
- Ideas for curricula for dyslexic or dyscalculic individuals
- Computer-supported training
- How parents can help their children